What's New Page
Guest Book Page
Pay Day: Bobby Guillory Jr. in route to a long score
Jaguars crowned SCAC champions
The Jaguars (6-4, 5-0) earned their second-straight league championship, taking the first Solano County Athletic Conference title after winning the Monticello Empire League's Division II a year ago. They also clinched their third Sac-Joaquin Section playoff berth since inaugural season in 1999.
For the 2003 season, the Jaguars offense is led by the accurate arm of quarterback Bobby Guillory Jr., by the agility of running backs Marlon Butler, Sevon Grier, and Quinnel Willingham, and by the speed of flanker Walter Roquemore.
- Jesse Bethel at Skyline High (Oakland), 9/12, 3:30 pm
- Jaguars at Ukiah High, 9/19, 7:30 pm
- Jaguars at Carmel High, 9/27, 1:30 pm
- Jaguars at Davis High, 10/3, 7:30 pm
- Jaguars at Woodland High, 10/10, 7:30 pm
- Jaguars at Vallejo High, 10/18, 7:30 pm
- Fairfield High at Jesse Bethel High, 10/25, 1:30 pm --Homecoming Game
- Hogan High at Jesse Bethel High, 10/30, 7:30 pm
- Jaguars at Rodriguez High, 11/7, 7:30 pm
- Benicia High at Jesse Bethel High, 11/15, 7:30 pm
BETHEL wins SCAC, dominates all-league selections. See What's New Page.
Butler scores in Bethel drubbing of Vallejo
Fear the Veer
Jaguar quarterback Bobby Guillory Jr. leads a potent Bethel offense that is dominating league play and racking up yards and points. In league play the Jaguars are averaging over 400 yards of offense per contest. They are also averaging 37 points per game. Defensively, the Jaguars are lead by All-state selection Marvin Jones and super sophmore middle linebacker Kevin McNeal. Free Safety RJ Williams leads the team with 5 interceptions. The jaguars defense is giving up only 11 points per games during league play.
Walter Roquemore leads all Jaguar receivers with 36 catches for 595 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Bobby Guillory has passed for 641 yards and run for 648 yards.
Marlon Butler has eclipsed the 1000 yard mark with 1114 yards rushing.
Sevohn Greer leads the team with 9.4 APC (average per carry).
Quinnell Willingham has rushed for 572 yards on only 81 carries.
The jaguars have 1 regular season games remaining, then its off to the playoffs.